What information do we collect?
FastSpring collect information from you when you place an order. Where appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, postal address, email address, phone number, credit card information and / or other personal information. Kubiszyn.co.uk then has access to parts of this information, namely your name and email address used for support, to send software updates or to give advice
- If you are NOT purchasing Software, you can visit and browse Kubiszyn.co.uk anonymously
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
· To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
· To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
· To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information (i.e. unique visitor hits and traffic statistics) may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. This will NOT include your Email, Name, Address or any Security details
How we store your data
Kubiszyn.co.uk will store your email address and any information or content that you may submit to us by email. We may also store any support Excel Spreadsheets or Workbooks relating to support issues. These are stored on a secured PC that is NOT permenantly connected to the internet. Only one person has access to this data and it is always password protected and standard Sotware is used as a guard against attacks. Where support is given via Facebook, any Files that need to be shared MUST have sensitive data removed otherwise support cannot be given. Any shared Files will be deleted or stored in accordance with this Policy
Your choices in relation to personal information
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us. You also have the rights and choices which you can exercise on the data we hold on you. You have the right to:
- obtain access to your personal information
- withdraw consent
- object to direct marketing
- ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we hold
- object or restrict our processing of your information
- request that we port your personal information
Destruction of your data
You can ask for your data to be erased, free of charge, where:
- it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed
- you object to the processing and we do not have an overriding legitimate interest for continuing
- your data has been unlawfully processed
- your data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible on the email address given to you at the point of purchase or via our Facebook Page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect, free of charge
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website and Software by clicking Terms